Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Kenny Port Greetings from New zealand

On Feb 15, 1:59 am, wrote:
Hi Folks,
This is my first post since selling Woodcut tools in 2005 and its good
to get back on the lathe and into the product design room again after
a long break.
I see the old faithfuls are still posting helpful comments and I hope
that maybe I can contribute again in the future.
Sorry to hear USA is getting the cold front. My daughter is now living
with her American husband in Wisconsin and thats a might cold at
present. So now I have a genuine US son in law and grandson.

All the best folks
God Bless ya all

Ken Port
(Kenyz)

Wow, Ken.... you haven't been around for a long time. Good to see you
back. Looking forward to your posts.

Robert