Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker Steve Barker is offline

Default Septic Systems

It sounds like you're basically overloading it with water. If there are
options to get your washer and dishwasher OFF the septic system, that may be
your best bet. Unless you're right in the middle of a bunch of snooty
houses, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to relieve the septic
system from these items. (if you catch my drift). As for the additives,
forget them, you don't need that.

--
Steve Barker

"Andy & Carol" wrote in message
Do these products made to clean, and produce bacterial action,
actually work to keep the tanks working, and system clean.
I had to start using more water, and detergents do to a family member
added to our home. Do to incontinance, various bleaches and ammonia,
had to be used in order to control order on clothes.

The system is starting to get slugguish, will anything help?