Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking for good quality replacement sliding doors

"vic" wrote in message
oups.com...
Have a sliding glass door in the kitchen which is letting in cold air
causing a chilly kitchen.
The original was a builders grade which is 18 years old.
I want to replace the sliders with a new set and am looking for advice
on which companies make the best sliding doors. Thanks for your help

Pella
Peachtree
Anderson
Could be others that are very good too.

If you want quality, go to the dealers, not Home Depot. I bought a Pella
from a local Pella dealer and he had models that HD, across the street, did
not carry.