Posted to alt.home.repair
Stacia Stacia is offline

Default do not shop home depot

writes:

So another 3 day delay waiting for the staff member to return from days
off.

Oh, come on. You're making up a bunch of worst case scenarios, and
exaggerating them to boot.
The store promised the guy a specific model and make of appliance, and
when they didn't have it, all they had to do was call. If Sears, which
has some seriously sad customer "service", could call me before
delivering our new washer/dryer, then Home Depot can call people, too.

customers answering machine. It's called phone tag and it costs big
companies MILLIONS.

But spending money on labor and travel just to deliver the wrong
appliance to a paying customer doesn't cost money? The customer is
going to refuse the item, which wastes the employees' time. Or they'll
demand a refund later, and the company has to go pick up the wrong
appliance. They'll probably lose customers with that kind of crappy
service, too.

Stacia