Doordoc

Default Garage Doors

George wrote in message . ..
The panels are smooth. When I accidentally scratched one once, it
looked like it was made of chipboard/particleboard. The door is made
up of articulated rectangular sections. Each section goes straight
across and is solid (no inserts, etc.).

I went out and measured the door - it is 7 foot tall by 16 foot wide
overall and is comprised of four rectangular sections.

--George

Sorry but the charts don't agree w/ your setup. Most of these doors
have 1/8" masonite on both sides, which according to the chart the
door would weigh
266 lbs. However this would only take 2 springs and not four and your
door must have a heavier type skin. The only way to know for sure is
to weigh the door without the spring tension. Sorry I couldn't give
you a more accurate idea.

Doordoc