Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default Starlite Consumer Products DVD Player question

"hr(bob) " wrote in message
oups.com...

I have a 95 day old (90 day warranty) DVD player that intermittently
refuses to read dvds. Typically, after 4 or 5 loading tries, the disc
is finally recognized. When it fails, the LED lights up, the carriage
moves back and forth many times, the tv shows loading, and then
finally gives a no-disc signal on the tv. After I removed the cover,
nothing changed. I have pushed on all the cables and sockets, and
also pushed on the various PWBs, all with no changes noted.

Google for (repair your own dvd player)