Posted to alt.home.repair
Lyle2254 Lyle2254 is offline

Default Fluorescent Lighting For Cold Conditions

I am considering an addition to my garage and have started to think about
what I would like to have for lighting when I complete the construction.
Like most people I want a brightly lite area with low up front cost and low
electrical consumption. Plus a system that works well in cold weather. This
structure may not be heated at all times and I would like to flip the switch
and have the lights to work instantly with out a major delay and extented
flicker. I have been told that my best choice in fluorescent lighting would
be 4 foot T-8's with high power ballasts?