Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee K Lee K is offline

Default If this is global warming...

"Chris Friesen" wrote in message
All right guys, settle down. The experts have said we have global
warming, so you are gonna believe it and like it.

I'm sure everyone is aware of this, but just in case...

The concept of global warming is just that...a global annual average.
Those who predict it are *also* predicting more extreme weather in
general. So its quite possible to both have global warming and harsh
winters.

Chris

Convenient isn't it? If it's hot, it's because of global warming, If it's
cold, it's because of global warming. If it's normal, it's because of
global warming. If we have lots of hurricanes, it's because of global
warming. If we have only a few or no hurricanes, it's because of global
warming.