Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default If this is global warming...

wrote in message
On Feb 14, 8:07 pm, "Leon" wrote:
The Earth has been worming since the Ice Age. Since 1999 it has been
cooling off and the ice at Antarctica has increased by over 10% in the

past
few years.

That one year is warmer or cooler than the next is irrelevent; it's
about the historical trend.

Sure thing, Bubba ... barely 100 years of record keeping out of, give or
take a few millions, and only the last 70 really counting for the supposed
culprit, manmade greenhouse gases, is a what I would call a real valid,
statistical, and historical, trend ... albeit a little short on the
"historical", but what the hell.

BTW, wanna buy my Rolex? ... it's real too, I promise.

See the graph at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Image:Instrumental_Temperature_Record.png

Wikipedia!!??? ... damn I wish you hadn't invoked the JUDGE of JUDGES!! ...
my gawd, it must be right, I mean WIKIPEDIA, where any one can logon edit
the data?? Jeeaaz, we _are_ sunk, what with all the cow farts, and now
WIKIPEDIA as evidence, indeed we're doomed.

But really now, just between us ... doesn't it kinda make you wonder how
those millions upon millions upon millions of buffalo, and teeming herds of
deer and elk, eating those prairie grasses for eons, held 'em in for so
long?

ITMT, I think I'll go have a steak ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net