Posted to alt.home.repair
Brian O Brian O is offline

Default do not shop home depot

"Pop`" wrote in message
news:jEpAh.3656$Aa5.1840@trnddc01...
ebayer wrote:
I went to home depot on 1/23/2007 and purchased a Maytag Washing
Machine.When I got home my old Maytag started to work again.
I went back and cancelled the order.
On 2/9/2007 it died so I went back to Home Depot.
I had them look up my purchase and they reissued the the Item.

Today 2/13-2007 it was received but little did I notice that
they substituted with a different model that they assure me is the
same.

It is not the same and has no delicate wash plus a multitude of
other amenities.

I went back to the store and was told since I did not refuse it on
delivery it now is not returnable.

Their manager said to be basically tough luck
I called corporate and was told basically buyer beware or Home Depot
will screw you.

Never again Home depot

1. Something wrong with that story.
2. You didn't check the part number that was ordered.
3. I'm not going to shoot myself in the foot because YOU had a bad
experience someplace, completely unrelated to me in any way. I like them.
But I make sure of what I order.

Evidently you guys dont read too well. The OP said they pulled the old
order up. The model number of the item was on the old order. Again, the
STORE messed up and doesnt care.