Posted to alt.home.repair
Never Enough Money Never Enough Money is offline

Default Gazebo or Pergola Slats - Aluminum?

Anyone heard of aluminum slats that can be used on gazebos or
pergolas? I'd like to replace the old rotten wooden ones. I originally
thought of using a composite like Trex or TimberTech but my pergola is
white (and I want to keep it that way) and those products don't come
in white. A friend said he'd heard of aluminum slats that can onlty be
professionally installed (for some unknown reason) -- i.e. they are
not sold at Home Depot, Lowes, or the like....

TIA.