Posted to alt.home.repair

Default SLiding Door In Bedroom

"avid_hiker" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 13, 3:03 pm, "Thomas" wrote:
Our bedroom has a 8ft sliding door. When I bought the house I had fabric
vertical blinds installed but with pets that was not the best choice. It
seems like a 8ft pull is a long way to pull blinds.

I am tryin very hard to picture this. Is this a 8ft wide or 8ft tall
sliding door, etc.........you need to give more info here.....

No, it is clear that it is an 8' slider. When talking doors like that, it
is always hte width as the height, with very few exceptions, is standard.
That is why it is a long pull for the 8' vertical blinds. Vertical blinds
are often used on sliders since they can move to the side.