Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Default GB instrument, circuit breaker finder question

On Feb 12, 7:48 pm, "John Grabowski" wrote:

Before we had these high tech devices to confuse us a common way to find a
circuit was with a flasher button, pigtail socket, 100 watt light bulb, and
an analog ammeter. Connect the pigtail socket with the flasher button and
bulb inside to the wire or outlet you want to trace. Then go to the inside
of the panel and clamp the amprobe onto each wire until you see the needle
bounce up and down. You can find the neutral this way also

Now you tell me. What other good ideas are you hiding?