Posted to alt.home.repair
ebayer ebayer is offline

Default do not shop home depot

I went to home depot on 1/23/2007 and purchased a Maytag Washing
Machine.When I got home my old Maytag started to work again.
I went back and cancelled the order.
On 2/9/2007 it died so I went back to Home Depot.
I had them look up my purchase and they reissued the the Item.

Today 2/13-2007 it was received but little did I notice that
they substituted with a different model that they assure me is the
same.

It is not the same and has no delicate wash plus a multitude of
other amenities.

I went back to the store and was told since I did not refuse it on
delivery it now is not returnable.

Their manager said to be basically tough luck
I called corporate and was told basically buyer beware or Home Depot
will screw you.

Never again Home depot