Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac,misc.legal,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Daedalus Daedalus is offline

Default (OT) People just don't respect home warranty plans

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:46:49 GMT, "Noozer" wrote:

"The Warranty Stud" wrote in message
news

I used to work for a home warranty company and it was amazing the
amount of complaints that would come in, as if homeowners were
expecting their $400 premium investment to turn into a pot of gold
somehow.

No... They expect jackasses like you to do your job and repair problems when
they happen.

I can hear my neighbours jetted tub two doors down. It's not installed to
spec. Yet for some reason the warranty company thinks it's fine, even after
two plumbers identified a whole whack of problems with the installation.

If folks didn't have to fight tooth and nail for even the simplest issues,
you might have a leg to stand on.

That and if he hadn't cut off both his legs with a circular saw.

Jade