Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac,misc.legal,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
RayV RayV is offline

Default (OT) People just don't respect home warranty plans

On Feb 12, 10:43 pm, The Warranty Stud wrote:
I used to work for a home warranty company and it was amazing the
amount of complaints that would come in, as if homeowners were
expecting their $400 premium investment to turn into a pot of gold
somehow.

So why don't you work there anymore?

Weren't able convince the buyer at the end of the first year that they
had to pay the renewal fee? Didn't try hard enough ruin the buyers
credit rating with an unpaid contract they never saw or signed?

I guess your now busy selling used cars that were only driven by
little old ladies to church...

Oh yeah, blow me.