Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ian field ian field is offline

Default blown Bob Parker ESR meter.

"John Bachman" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 00:55:31 GMT, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

"John Bachman" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:51:17 GMT, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

Something about this group annoyed Bob so he does not hang out here
much anymore.

He has lots of helpful repair info on his site but I seemed to have
lost track of his URL. Shame on me. Anyone got it?

John
AnaTek Corporation
The electronic repair center at www.anatekcorp.com

He was on here just a coupla weeks ago ...

Yeah, that was when he said that he does not read this group much
anymore.

John
AnaTek Corporation
Best prices on test equipment
www.anatekcorp.com/testequipment/meters.htm

Bob Parker is currently participating in a thread on News:aus.electronics ,
subject line: DSE ESR meter started 08/02/2007 he posted as recently as
today (13/02/2007).