Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill buffalobill is offline

Default stain around toilet bowl on hardwood floor

On Feb 12, 11:58 pm, "Bob" wrote:
thought I had a leaky wax ring but not so. The stain on my hardwood floor
in bathroom is likely due to my son's poor aim

How best to get the stain up?
tia
bob

buffalo ny: washable bathroom mats and motion detector night lights
are in your bathroom's future. also, encourage comfort and optimal aim
with the bathroom tv positioned opposite the throne. refinishing a
hardwood floor may be too much work when the family is growing.
sanding makes a mess. depends on what the wood is finished with. for
example, four coats of polyurethane should be more resistant than what
you may have.
there are oversize toilet bases that lie on the floor held down by the
toilet to cover the problem area; but plastic probably is not your
material of choice.