Posted to alt.support.cancer.prostate,alt.home.repair,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.support.impotence
The Henchman The Henchman is offline

Default A question about Hardness

"Mercellus Bohren" wrote in message
ups.com...

Thanks in advance for any USEFUL information.
Stupid replies and insults are NOT APPRECIATED.

In all seriousness you may wanna head to a bookstore and look in the health
and romance section. There should be some books that details new positions
or other sex health books. They are not erotic books, but sexual health and
well-being books. It may get her excited sooner. They are written by
counselors and medical professionals and shrinks, not perverts. Actually
part of the foreplay is actually reading them and thinking in your minds
first what sex would be like in this or that position. Anything to get her
excited sooner.

Maybe more of masturbating her. Keep your pants on as long as you can. Use
your tongue, finger, thumb, nose, teeth, toe, use what you can other than
your penis to get to that clit. Quite honestly when I hear my dumbness
friends talk out loud like they know how to find the damn clit they don't.
Just look at how their wives and girlfriends conduct themselves when beside
the loudmouth. See any fleeting glimpes of flirting from her end to the
loudmouth? The quiet guys who shut their mouths up about their sexual
health KNOW.

Try a few hours teasing during the day?? it's tough with kids around I'm
sure and other stress. Quick brushes of the hand or the meeting of the
pelvis for a brief moment at opportune times? I know kids ruin those
moments.

I have never dated a woman who got off masturbating to her guy but those
women do exist I'm told. Maybe explore that issue if she'd be interested in
some solo action for you. Also if she screams for YOUR benefit maybe
discuss that. Maybe you have talked aobut these issues maybe not. Just
some ideas.

But I'd start at the book store first. NOT PORN! but sexual health books.
Make sure you go to the next town an hour away so nosy neighbors don't
stumble upon you. Nosy adult males are always immature with this ****. I
bet lots of those immature ones end up divorced and penniless cause they
didn't make the effort between the bedsheets and decided to spend time on
the toys and TV.

Those are my two cents worth. It might work it might not. At least it'll
be fun to explore and nothing is lost. you'll still get loving done and
maybe you'll look even more handsome for trying!!!

save the meds for last....