Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Connecting two TV Coaxial Cables Outside

drugs began to take hold. I remember The Natural Philosopher
saying something like:

His whole point was to use something that obviated the need for a
rewire. I have told him the quick and dirty and very cheap way to do it
that will net him 90% of what a single piece of cable would. And if it
fails to be satisfactory, he has lost nothing much by trying.

I agree in principle, but the quickest and dirtiest way with some
measure of not fiddling about with soldering irons up a ladder, or
wherever, is to use a pair of F connectors and a female/female joiner.
All wrapped up in SA tape.
--

Dave