Posted to alt.military.retired,alt.california,co.general,soc.men,alt.home.repair
[email protected] theodoric3@lycos.com is offline

Default Future Unimaginable Without Nationalists

On Feb 11, 6:45 pm, "crosstar" wrote:
FUTURE UNIMAGINABLE WITHOUT NATIONALISTS

Alan Birkett

I just want to say "thank you" to Nationalists. I love reading and hearing
about the inspirational and encouraging work Nationalists are doing.
Nationalists know that our country is out of control, but, thankfully, they
have come into play at a critical time, to offer hope and bring about change.
Nationalists replace doubt with courage and disbelief with achievement,
infusing those of like mind and skin with strength and power.

There was a time when working men thought that they could turn to a union
to help them. No more. Now, union-halls are making Mexicans qualified to
be union-workers. Then, sometimes, one could turn to a political-party or,
even, some "third" party, to shift the tenor-of-the-times. No more. The
Republicans want the Mexicans for their cheap-labor and the Democrats
want them for their votes. Nationalists remain the statesmen.

It is as though no one cares about who does the voting or lifts the loads.
No one, except Nationalists. I shudder to imagine what kind of a future,
a really dark one, indeed, we would have, were it not for Nationalists.
There, really, haven't been any new organizations or viable alternatives
in years, except for Nationalists. One thing is for sure. Nationalists
are never doubters that they will re-take power for the real Americans.

All over this country, as people become more desperate, Nationalists are
seen as plainly speaking the truth and offering solutions to assure that
our blood, people and nation go on. Nationalists are a lot further down the
road than just a few years ago. I can imagine how great things will be
in ten years from now, thanks to Nationalists. Nationalists represent a
great "coming together" of our people, which no one else offers.

Let's start with the unions. Think how it will be when only real and
true Americans can get a ticket for a job and all the rest have to crawl
back over the border. Imagine when politicians vote the interests of
those who resemble George Washington, Paul Bunyan and Thomas Edison.
I have a great friend, DeWitt Thomas, a fellow-Nationalist, who really
has built a fire under me, to get me going and keep me going.

To the scoffers, I fire back that we believe in our cause and will never
give up on ourselves. Look at the progress already made. An exceptional
newspaper, wonderful Internet operations and ardent leaders. The
Nationalist-magnet is pulling more and more in, every day. It is amazing
how Nationalists help and protect each other, setting a pattern for what
kind of real-Americanism will be practiced, in days ahead.

http://www.nationalist.org/docs/ideo...07/021101.html

Crosstar
Trademark/service of The Nationalist Movement
nationalist.org
Not necessarily Crosstar views
© 2007 The Nationalist Movement

With the federal government failing to protect citizens from hordes of
illegal aliens
it is apparent that the system just does not work anymore. America
needs a new
political dynamic.

greg