Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Newbie

On Feb 12, 9:00 am, "Dave Jackson" wrote:

Hey neighbor! I'm in Marysville Ohio myself.

SNIP

I've been a carpenter for close to 20 years
and making furniture the last 10. I'd be glad to get you started on the
basics. Perhaps we could get together? I've a wood shop set up and have a
good library of books your welcome to use. There are also a number of other
resources I know of for wood ,etc. I live on Bear Swamp Rd. If you (and the
husband) are not busy one night this week, feel free to stop by. I'm at
937-537-1172. Take care, --dave

Well, I have to say I am a little floored. What a generous offer that
is to someone you have never met. Well done, Dave.

Mick - you should really consider the offer. Nothing will get you
kick started faster than to have someone at your side showing you
exactly how to do some of the processes in a correct and safe manner.
I cannot express to you how much that offer is worth, especially at
this starting point in your woodworking efforts.

Robert