Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] michaeld121@hotmail.com is offline

Default Flexible Filler / Plaster

In the front room of my Edwardian house there's an arch leading to a
bay. Over the years there's been movement on one upper corner of the
arch. I've removed the wallpaper & it looks like it's been poly-
filled and also re-plastered (albeit slightly lower down) at some
stage.

While this isn't great news - most Victorian / Edwardian houses we saw
when house hunting (& believe me there were many...) had some kind of
movement near a bay, so I'm not unduly worried (yet)

I want to patch the current crack & re-wallpaper. What's the best
filler or plaster to use, given that inevitably there'll be minor
movement in the coming years, so it needs to be very flexible.

Thanks,

Michael
..