Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default tile cutter

..

As someone said the water cooling does make it messy. I bolt mine to a
work mate, which I stand on my mixing spot, and that seems to take care of
most of the mess. You might also want to put some PVC sheeting on the
walls in front and behind it. I use mine in the garage or inthe garden so
it doesnt matter too much, but of you were using it inside, it' recommend
that.

Cheers
Chris

I bought a Screwfix one - Didn't get on with the score and snap and needed
some narrow strops and L shapes.

Question - what is the ideal medium for marking tiles before cutting - not
having much success up to now and need to do a few tricky ones. Water washes
off the marks.