Posted to alt.home.repair
pkmicro pkmicro is offline

Default Central air vac system

I have Nutone Central Vac in our Garage and I also have the brochure. If
you like I can scan and send you
a copy. I can see that it has your Model CV-350 but it's in red. The
number for Nutone on the brochure is
800-543-8687. I don't know if they are still in business though.

"MiamiCuse" wrote in message
I bought a house that has a central air vac system. The system is not
functional so it needs to be replaced. There is a conduit / outlet in each
room.

Here is a pic of the vac unit in the garage:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...e/P1000538.jpg

close up:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...e/P1000539.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...e/P1000540.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...e/P1000541.jpg

I think there should be a hose to be attached to the room outlets. I
wonder if I need to replace the unit and the hose, do I need to get the
original brand (Nutone) or any brand will work?

Thanks,

MC