Posted to sci.electronics.repair,comp.periphs.scanners,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc
John E. John E. is offline

Default Epson scanner returns blank scans

A bit of confusion. Sorry for miscommunicating at first...

No representation of the document appears on the screen -- only a blank,
white window.

Bulb does light, and carriage moves the length of the scan bed when I click
Preview or Scan. But no image appears.

OS X 10.3.9, and the drivers page on Epson site says the ones I downloaded
and installed support this OS.

I'll try another computer, and then... we'll see.

I was just asking the USENET world to see if there was a common, simple
solution (whap it upside the head...) or such.

Thanks,
--
John English