Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default tile cutter

In article ,
Mr Spoons wrote:
As someone said the water cooling does make it messy. I bolt mine to a
work mate, which I stand on my mixing spot, and that seems to take care
of most of the mess. You might also want to put some PVC sheeting on
the walls in front and behind it. I use mine in the garage or inthe
garden so it doesnt matter too much, but of you were using it inside,
it' recommend that.

My Plasplugs tradesman or whatever has a drain channel running round the
bed which returns water to the tank and with the blade guard set with
minimal clearance to the work really doesn't make much mess at all.
You'll get some water on your front, but not much.

So saying I like to use it outside - as you say clamped to a Workmate. For
some reason daylight makes seeing the cutting line so much easier.

--
*We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.