Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Screwfix Grove bathroom

Jon Telfer wrote:
wrote:

Thanks for the info. By the way, what legs were you sent for the bath?
I read on some forums that screwfix were sending stick on legs rather
than the proper Kaldewei ones.

I thought the toilet was supposed to be "Anna" not "Antonio"? Again
that was something I heard on the SF forum.

Legs - not sure. They're two rails which fit to the bottom of the bath.
It looks like they fix on to 2 lugs sticking out of the bath. So it's
either a universal fit or a Kaldewei design.

I bought a (steel) Kaldewei bath last week (ie on its own), not from
Screwfix and those sound just like the feet mine has. They seem OK.

David