Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] ssmarsh1@yahoo.com is offline

Default need location of fridge defrost timer

On Feb 11, 3:02 pm, "DanG" wrote:
Are the condenser coils clean? I usually find these to be the prime culprit.

I believe they are, but I'll give them another look.

The defrost timer should be one of three places:
behind the toe kick where you can see the condenser coils
under the refrig at the back
Up in the top of the refrig section where the light bulb and control panel are located.

I looked in all three of those places and didn't see something that
looked like the piuctures I've seen of defrost timers.

Your unit shows an electronic circuit board, I wonder if they have moved the defrost timer to a board.

I was thinking that may be the case. If it is, I'll be forced to call
for service. Thanks for your comments.