Posted to alt.home.repair
stinkeroo stinkeroo is offline

Default Low water pressure question

I have low water pressure in one faucet, the kitchen. It's not super
low just lower than say the laundry sink (about 1/2 the pressure)
which is nearby.

That and apparently alot of air in the water, as the hot water is
very, very cloudy.

Is there possibly a leak in the line? I am on a cement slab .

Anyway, if there is a leak, how hard is it to have it fixed? I'm
hearing horror stories about jack-hammering the cement to get at the
water line. It's a long line though, does that mean they have to jack
hammer the whole kitchen floor? It sounds like a nightmare.

How common is it for water lines to leak or whatever causing low
pressure? Seems stupid to put these lines in the cement slab where
they can't be accessed.

What do you all think? Thanks for any replies.