Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Connecting two TV Coaxial Cables Outside

wrote:

I have an TV aeiral on my roof with the cable running from the roof to
my living room. I have recently had an extension built to my house
and want the TV areial in that new room. Now, i don't want to get up
on the roof and rewire the arieal into the new room. Is there any way
of cutting the existing wire and connecting it in a waterproof housing
on the wall and running a new wire from the housing into the
extension. If so, what do i need and can any advise where i can
purchase it from?

http://www.satcure.co.uk/tech/fconn.htm

The bits you need are readily available.

David