Posted to uk.d-i-y
dmc dmc is offline

Default Screwfix trade counters

In article ,
Dave Fawthrop wrote:

|!Yep. that would be perfect. They are obviously linked up somehow as they
|!knew my name from my postcode and my previous (online) orders.

No! the use a CDROM with all addresses in the UK on it.
My address on the CDROM has a parculiarity which allows me to spot where
they got it.

No, I don't think so.

I gave him my surname and postcode - he said "Is that Darren?"

He also seemed to know I'd ordered with them before.

I never gave him my name - and even if he had a cdrom with all the names
and addresses on I'd not given him my house number and half of our
street share the postcode.

Darren