Posted to uk.d-i-y
dmc dmc is offline

Default Screwfix trade counters

In article , Andy Hall wrote:

It's actually worse than Argos (if that were possible).

heh

If this arrangement were set up properly, one would be able to order on
their web site and collect from the trade counter without the hit and
miss of whether or not the items are in stock.

Yep. that would be perfect. They are obviously linked up somehow as they
knew my name from my postcode and my previous (online) orders.

All in all, somewhat useless when it could easily be considerably better.

This particular one happens to be on my way home so it's not much effort to
pop in and check but yeah, it's gonna get annoying if the out of stock thing
happens too much.

Anyone know if they attempt to stock everything from the catalogue (bar special
order things)? It certainly looked that way. If so, there must be a fair amount
of stuff that they can only hold one or two off - the place isn't *that* big
really.

Darren