Posted to alt.home.repair
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Last update on frozen well hydrant!

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in
t:

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message

If I do, please, someone put me in a home because my better days are
obviously over.

BTW, when I went to fill the trough, all THREE hoses were frozen.
ARGHH!

Nah you still have a lot of life left. You fixed the problem, you
even had the courtesy to give us an update, you still have many good
days ahead yet. Enjoy them.

Thanks, Edwin. Updating everyone who had been so kind to try and help nw
was the least I could do. I don't come in this newsgroup a lot but I do
know to come here when I need some serious help.