Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Three way motion sensor switch

On 8 Feb 2007 08:31:45 -0800, "
wrote:

I want to install this in a corridor that has a L shape. It would be
place on a 45 degree wall in the corner. The manual light switch would
be place at one end.

I want to know how this product performs in that kind of setup.

That's what I have in my garage. It was a 3-way switch with one in the
garage and the other inside. I replaced the one in the garage with a
motion detector and used the other traveler as a way to bypass it from
inside.

See also my other reply in this thread.

BTW, It doesn't get colder than about 40F in this garage, because of a
heater I put in to keep plants from freezing.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy