Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Chris is offline

Default Paint in shed

cavedweller wrote:

On Feb 8, 8:34 am, Chris wrote:
Hello,

I have several cans of Latex paint (including one can of primer) in my
shed. Some cans are almost full and some are almost empty. It has been
below freezing off and on this winter season. Are those cans of paint
garbage now?

Thanks,

--
Chris

Would it make sense to you to open the cans and try a little sample of
each?

Yup, but it's still below freezing and I'm afraid that once I get the lid
off now, I wont be able to get it back on.

I should also mention that there is frost on the outside of the cans. The
frost is only where the paint fills the can.

--
Chris