Posted to rec.woodworking
Just Wondering Just Wondering is offline

Default OT again: Parents could be fined for missing school meetings

Leon wrote:
"Just Wondering" wrote in message
. ..

do you understand that the cost is not a direct one???? Do you think
prisons run for free? Who do you think it is that pays for welfare?

Can you prove a cause-and-effect relationship between any parent's failing
to cancel a meeting with a teacher and his child turning to a life of
crime or living on the government dole? NO? I thought not.

Are you really an ostrich? ;~) I thought so.

An ad hominem attack is a sign the poster has run out of rational things
to say.