Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Using templates: Sand or Rout to the line?

In article , "Morris Dovey" wrote:

BTW, I've noticed that MLCS offers pattern/trim bits with pilot
bearings at _both_ ends of the cutter, so that you can flip the
workpiece and template, adjust the height of the bit, and keep going
without needing to change bits. I don't know if those are worth
spending for; but they might make some jobs go faster.

Thanks for the tip, Morris -- I'll be sure to have a look at that.

--
Regards,