Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default OT again: Parents could be fined for missing school meetings

On Feb 6, 4:51�pm, "Leon" wrote:
"Charlie Self" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Feb 6, 10:37?am, Doug Miller wrote:
In article ,
says...

While I don't like government to be involved any more than the next
person,
something has to be done and right or wrong you have to start some
where.

Oh, bull****, Leon -- you advocate the Nanny State every chance you get.
Your insistence on legislating the SawStop is a prime example.

Charlie you certainly *read it they way you like. *I do not recall insisting
that the SawStop be legislated. *I did say that I would not be opposed to it
and thought it would be a good thing.

Let's keep our attributions straight, Leon. That line above was from
Dave Miller, not me.

I agree with the 50% decrease in Federal power. *Lets get rid of government
aid programs and welfare.

Uh, sure. Except that would knock off about 5%, and Bush is already
shaving things as close as possible, plus some, outside of military
expenditures.

Incidentally, what do you call "welfare"? SSI? Or VA disability
pensions?

Aid programs? Heating help for the elderly? Aid to Israel? Aid of any
kind for any European country (I'll buy this one right now).

Put some specifics to your generalities while you're getting those
attributions correct.