Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Door bell wired wrong

Yup, the Beverly Hillbillies is what I was referrring to. IMO, that is
by far the funniest show that has ever been on TV, period. It is hard to
believe it has been 44 years since it began, and it is just as funny
today as it was then. Larry

Yeah. It had the potential to be so stupid, but instead it was great.

And if it came on today, they wouldn't let it on. It is not politically
correct, and profiles minorities in a derogatory way. If you think of it, a
lot of the old shows wouldn't be PC correct enough to make it through the
network screeners today.

The other day, I watched Blazing Saddles. Blazing Saddles would not be
allowed today, and I wonder how this was allowed back then. They cut out
the fart scene around the campfire, but left in the doobie smoking scenes in
the marshall's office.

Go figger.

Steve