Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default House wife with Odd Furnace Problem

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 20:44:16 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Mrs.JComer" wrote in message
ups.com...

I called the company that serviced the furnace, but because we are not
within their credit bracket, they will not service the furnace.

What??? Not in their credit bracket??? What nerve!

Think of everyone you can talk to:
-Neighbors
-Lawyer who helped with your house closing
-Realtor
-Friends

Ask them all "Is there a heating contractor you've been happy with for a
number of years?" When you find a good one, make sure they're the only ones
you call. Good ones will keep track of previous repairs, so there'll be some
continuity from one visit to the next.

I wonder if you can get the annoying previous furnace place to send
over the records to the new one, like you can with a doctor or
dentist.