PoP

Default Rough cost of re-doing a concrete drive

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:53:29 +0100, "David"
wrote:

I remember a few years ago when we had builders' skips on the drive for some
time; it was a real education. One night the skip would be filled up with
crap dumped by somebody; the next night somebody else would have been
sniffing round, nicked the crap, and then by morning it would have been
replaced with something different. Etc etc. My personal, free,
bring-and-buy sale...

Hmm, just thought of a new web resource - eskip.

Do you think ebay would have anything to worry about?

PoP