Posted to alt.home.repair
Amanda Amanda is offline

Default How do you filter the water from your kitchen sink?

I just ran out of all my 1 Gallon water bottles purchased
for 99 cent a gallon I kept for emergency.

Why not just buy milk in gallons and use those bottles? Or apple
juice in half gallons, or even sodi pop or ice tea in bottles. All
are reuseable.

Ah..you missed the point. That *Spring water* is just the right
flavor.

And the bottles are comparatively free because they have to package the liquids in
something.

What about reusing the bottle of those Srpign water. They have a
handle and so it's easy to carry. Are they reusable? If so, I'll go
retrieve them from the trash bin. There are about 5 in there. I missed
the trash pick-up last Friday.

I haven't been buying 1 gallon milk for a long time. Used to drink a
lot but not these past 2-3 years.

Any recommendation what I should get if there is an under-the-sink
system that's easy to install and remove? If there is no such thing
that are easy to install, I guess I should just get another dispenser
like the one I have.

In your other thread, you said you were moving, so installing a thermostat
was out of the question. Now, you're talking about installing a water
filter. What's with the contradiction?

I said "if I can take the water filter off easily and take it with
me".

I am not in need of a thermostat but am in need of a water filter.
Do you use logic based on facts presented before you criticize?- Hide quoted text -