Posted to rec.woodworking
B A R R Y B A R R Y is offline

Default OT again: Parents could be fined for missing school meetings

J. Clarke wrote:
On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 17:12:16 GMT, B A R R Y
wrote:

Ask them to explain it to you slowly. The minimum requirements lead to
two bachelors or a masters.

Read the regulations. The requirement is "either a master's degree or
at least 30 semester hours of graduate credit".

The "+30" is manifested in her case and many other SCSU education
department graduates by a second bachelors. G

My wife left school one December with two bachelors degrees, one in
Elementary Ed, the other in Spanish. She was hired the next day as a
full-time public school teacher, with _zero_ "graduate credits".

She got her master's in Science Education 4 years later. The program
she did her master's degree in didn't award progressive individual
credits, but was a full time weekend / summer all or nothing program.
She actually never had any graduate credits until she got them all at
once with he degree. If she didn't finish the program she would have
received zero credit.

I don't teach pigs to sing, and I'm not interested in having minor
details picked to death, so I'm really not interested in playing.

In other words when presented with the regulations rather than read
them and find out what they say, and show me that I'm wrong, you'll
bluster and call me names. That says that you aren't really sure of
your ground and are more interested in "winning" than in determining
the truth.

No, but I know exactly what I paid for at SCSU and am not interested in
splitting nits.