Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Road Tax on driving a vehicle

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:27:50 UTC, "dennis@home"
wrote:

But look at the implications..
you choose a school because they get good grades..

You might. We looked at added value, and a host of other factors. Read
the Ofsted reports, etc.

Just because a school gets good grades doesn't mean they can teach if they
are allowed to get rid of kids that aren't going to pass.

Of course. Mind, they have other ways too. I know a school (I dare not
name it as I got my wife into enough trouble already) which actually
stopped kids taking certain courses because they might not get GCSE
As...and that's very common, actually. So even when they get there,
things are fiddled. It's the bloody targets again.

http://www.diybanter.com