Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S Tim S is offline

Default Road Tax on driving a vehicle

Andy Hall wrote:

I'm surprised that they allow them in these places, or for that matter
small kids
running around. Considering the various carts with assorted materials
that can be being
pushed around it's not exactly safe yet parents don't seem to keep the
kids on a lead.

I love taking my 3 year old daughter to such places. She knows the basics of
using a screwdriver (proper one, not toy), that the same size of bar in
steel is heavier than aluminium - B&Q is an education in itself. But then
she stands in the trolley and doesn't get in the way.

I agree that some people's abilities in driving buggies means that I hope
not to meet them on the road in command of a bigger vehicle!

Cheers

Tim