Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default How do you filter the water from your kitchen sink?

On 6 Feb 2007 12:45:44 -0800, "Amanda" wrote:

I guess for cooking
and drinking. This as*****e wanted to put shevles in my garage for

What is the point of putting asterisks in the middle of a vulgar or
profane word? You still remind all the readers who know the word of
what you mean, which is just about as bad as using the word directly.

And you still inform people that you know the word, which a modest
woman wouldn't do.

And you give me the impression that if we could hear you and not read
the words, you would actually say it or something close.

The asterisks don't accomplish anything. It's still just as vulgar.

There are words like jerk, fool, pain in the neck, etc. which would
have meant the same without making you look bad.

the space I don't need. He wanted a reason to come to my place; he
wasn't interested 1-day project like water filtration, not that I
asked him for help. I didn't ask him to do anythign knowing where his
mind was. I got rid of him completely and so I didn't get the info on
what he used for under-the-sink.

In addition, even if what you imagine is true, that's no reason to
insult him so much. He didn't twist your arm. He made an offer to
put in shelves which he allowed you to refuse.

And your imagination might well not be true. There are lots of reasons
he might have thought you needed shelves besides what you imagine.
Half the posts here think you need things you haven't asked for, and
no one here wants to come to your place.