Posted to alt.home.repair

Default mice under snow?

"z" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 6, 1:44 pm, "Balderdash" wrote:
I noticed little foot tracks in the snow around my place then it
disappears under the snow and re-appears a few feet later. There are
2 little foot tracks with a straight line in between them. I take it
that's it's tail ??? Do mice bury under snow when they walk for a
while ?

Oh yeah. Little brown guys no likee be on top of white surface where
Mr. Owl can see.

Reminds me of a film clip from one of those video shows I caught while
channel surfing- patio full of relatives visiting, and little kid proudly
brings out his new pet mouse or gerbil or whatever, and places it on coffee
table. Didn't take 3 seconds for a hawk or owl or something to swoop down
and snatch it, in spite of all the humans sitting there. Kid was in shock,
adults laughed like hell.

aem sends...