Posted to alt.home.repair
krw krw is offline

Default Safe - how to open?

In article ,
says...
"MiamiCuse" wrote in
oups.com:

I just took possession of a property and there is a safe in one of the
closets. The safe is about 36"x36"x24" deep. The previous owner was
an elderly man and no longer remember the combinations. Me and a
buddy tried to move it and it would not move an inch...we think it is
at least 500 pounds in weight.

Is there a way to get it opened? If I call a locksmith and they come
open it does it mean they will break it in order to get it open or is
there a way to open it and reset the combinations so it may be used?

Thanks,

MC

contact the safe manufacturer with the model and serial number,perhaps fax
a copy of the property's title. They may have the combo on file.

there may still be valuables inside it.

Call Giraldo Rivera.

--
Keith