Posted to alt.home.repair
Amanda Amanda is offline

Default To the nice people in this ng

On Feb 6, 7:48 am, Banty wrote:
In article .com, Amanda
says...

On Feb 6, 6:03 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Tony Hwang" wrote in message

Yup!
Good knowledge is how little you know. At least I learned that, LOL!
Fixing 3 year old heater by a pro? Time to replace it with new one, IMO.
Heater needs air to circulate, never operate it under the blanket on bed.
If you leave your bedroom door open during night, your room might be
warmer.
Hmmm,
And Sounds like you have poor circulation problem. I mean your blood
circulation. Not a good thing!

For younger women, a series of beef injections usually helps with
circulation.

Younger as in what age range? I have been like this all my life, but
was in hot and humid climate. Wearing cotton socks was enough.

If there really is such a thing, I would check into it. After
realizing how unproductive I have become int he morning when trying to
work in the study room ( faced away from the rising sun) after moving
into this hosue, I started wearing cashmere blend leg warmer and it
solved the problem. Came from another state (hot and humid) and
didn't realize that leg warmer would do the trick though I did get
different sweater and jackets and cashmere blend socks.

Oh, jees.

"JoeSpareBedroom", others. C'mon, find somewhere else to get your jollies, OK?
Obviously this is someone who just needs a few questions answered.

Exactly. He did the same thing to me in rec.food.cooking earlier on
though also gave good answers, just like here..

Are there no
elders or others in your family needing a bit of extra help (in more ways
than one)? Don't you recognize that? Is this what you do about it?

Banty- Hide quoted text -